Hospitality and Catering Storekeeper
Hospitality, Retail, Conferences and Events
Short info about job
Company: Wakefield College
Salary: £8,245 to £8,377 per annum (actual salary for 23 hours per week, 38 weeks)
Hours: Part Time
Contract type: Fixed-Term/Contract
Type / Role: Craft or Manual
Phone: +44-1462 4003387
Fax: +44-1526 3459289
Detail information about job Hospitality and Catering Storekeeper. Terms and conditions vacancy
As a Hospitality and Catering Storekeeper, you will support the store team to ensure that all RWEs (Real Working Environments) are resources as required, upkeep and monitor all stock items within the store and kitchen area.
Day to day this role will involve:
- Ensuring that an ample supply of essential foodstuffs are always available in food production areas
- To check all incoming products – quality, quantity and price
- To keep up to date price lists of all commodities
- To check all stocks at frequent intervals
- To arrange proper and appropriate storage space for all incoming foodstuffs
- To check that all orders are correct and despatched in good time
- To keep a good standard of tidiness and cleanliness
As a Hospitality and Catering Storekeeper, you should have:
- GCSE grade A*- C in English and Maths or Level 2 equivalent
- Level 2 qualification in professional cookery, food or equivalent
- Level 1 qualification in a food hygiene related subject
- A good level of experience within a catering environment
- The ability to work in a busy food related environment
- Child Care Vouchers
- Generous Annual Leave
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Good Pension Scheme
- Excellent Training & Development
Closing date: 11.00am on Friday 8 September 2017
See what we have to offer and come and join us. For further details, please refer to the job description and person specification above.
Transforming lives through learning …
… by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.