Production Controller (Free Learning Projects)
Administrative,IT,PR, Marketing, Sales and Communication,Student Services
Short info about job
Company: Open University
Department: Learning and Teaching Innovation (LTI)
Salary: £32,004 to £38,183
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Permanent
Type / Role: Professional or Managerial
Phone: +44-1303 8638519
Fax: +44-1440 9742370
Detail information about job Production Controller (Free Learning Projects). Terms and conditions vacancy
Open Media and Informal Learning delivers free learning from The Open University to a range of platforms. This is part of our ongoing commitment to free learning for all and encourages uptake of student registration.
OpenLearn is an award-winning platform, reaching six million visitors annually. You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and maintaining course production schedules, being the main point of liaison between the Free Learning Team and Development and Production (D&P).
- Ensuring team members work collaboratively in the interests of course production and in partnership with faculties.
- Management of Assistant Producer(s) to ensure the creation of ebooks, their syndication to third party platforms and to OpenLearn.
- Management of freelancers / contractors to undertake editorial, artwork and other course production activities.
- The communication of progress on course production schedules.
- Anticipating and contributing to the resolution of problems and departures from schedules by liaising with colleagues.
Closing date: Midday 18 September 2017
Interview dates: 2 and 3 October 2017
For detailed information and how to apply go to www.open.ac.uk/employment, or email [email protected] quoting the reference number.
We promote diversity in employment and welcome applications from all sections of the community.