Student Recruitment Manager (Enquiry and Conversion Management)
Administrative,PR, Marketing, Sales and Communication,Student Services
Short info about job
Company: University of Stirling
Salary: £32,004 to £38,183 per annum (Grade 7)
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Fixed-Term/Contract
Type / Role: Professional or Managerial
Phone: +44-1255 1383148
Fax: +44-1449 3348327
Detail information about job Student Recruitment Manager (Enquiry and Conversion Management). Terms and conditions vacancy
Location: Stirling Campus
Posting date: 01 September 2017
The Student Recruitment Manager (Enquiry and Conversion Management) will work in close partnership with colleagues in professional services and faculties to support the development and management of the University’s relationship with Hobsons Solutions to enhance Stirling’s enquiry and conversion management activities in support of the objectives and targets within the University’s Strategic Plan.
The post will play a key role in supporting the University’s strategic aim to significantly grow income through student enrolments in unregulated markets. Reporting to the Deputy Director of International and Recruitment, the successful candidate will be a strong communicator with excellent organisational skills and good knowledge of enquiry management and conversion activities within UK Higher Education.
Description of Duties
- Take the lead organisational role for a cross-functional team (including admissions, recruitment, marketing and faculty colleagues across the institution as well as key external staff within Hobsons Solutions) to develop, monitor and evaluate the University’s enquiry management and conversion activities delivered in partnership with Hobsons Solutions.
- In collaboration with the Deputy Director and key colleagues in Communications, Marketing and Public Engagement (CMPE), ensure that there are effective communication lines with faculties, professional services and senior staff with regards to developments and progress around the Hobsons partnership.
- Gather, analyse and interpret data from the University’s enquiry management and conversion activities and brief key colleagues on impact and identify areas for change and improvement.
- Work in conjunction with the Hobsons Account Manager to develop enhanced reporting functionality for the University via the partnership client portal.
- Work in collaboration with key colleagues from CMPE and faculties to support the development of enquiry and conversion email content for unregulated student groups relevant to the Hobsons project and ensure that market intelligence and relevant admissions data is channelled effectively to CMPE and Hobsons to inform and influence the development of relevant materials and activities.
- Work with colleagues within International and Student Recruitment (ISR), CMPE and faculties to identify areas where the University’s conversion activities can be improved and enhanced through Hobsons Solutions or via internal mechanisms.
- Prepare and maintain a detailed project plan of activities and associated schedules in relation to the Hobsons initiative, taking into account recruitment and business cycles of the University and the need for flexibility to accommodate ongoing requirements.
- In conjunction with the Deputy Director, undertake an annual end-of-cycle review to report on the project’s return on investment for the University.
- Work with colleagues in ISR and CMPE to ensure that all enquiry management and conversion activities are fully compliant with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- In consultation with ISR colleagues, ensure that relevant fees are checked, monitored and delivered in line with agreed timescales and contractual obligations.
- Maintain and ensure effective operation of an agreed list of contract exclusions, with clear communication of responsibilities to internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify training requirements, and organise and deliver training for the Hobsons account team and University staff as required in support of the project.
- Undertaking other project management or student recruitment tasks as are required by the Director and/or Deputy Director of International and Recruitment.
For further information, including essential criteria and details on how to apply, please see www.stir.ac.uk/jobs