Senior Process Analyst
Randstad Geelong is looking for an experienced, professional and highly skilled candidate within the public sector.
Summary about this job
Government - Federal
Company: Randstad Australia
Location: South West Coast VIC
Work type: Contract/Temp
Detail information about job Senior Process Analyst. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Federal Government
- Two year on-going contract
- Competitive hourly rates
The Senior Process Analyst will be responsible for mapping, analysing and improving both internal and external processes across the organisation. You will be analysing current processing and assisting with the desing and introduction of new processes, which will be rolled out across the entire organisation. This includes identifying and addressing operational, financial and technological risks relating to each project you are assigned to and identifying opportunities to improve efficiency and overall customer experience.
About The Role:
- Organise and lead process discussions and workshops with various stakeholders
- Develop end-to-end process maps with a consideration of risks and user experience
- Utilise appropriate data and statistical tools to analyse overall performance and root causes
- Utilise creative problem solving methods to achieve process optimisation
- Facilitate the implementation and uplift of business process management
- Manage professional stakeholder relationships to benefit the process improvements
- Several years experience in a process or business analyst role
- Demonstrate a high work ethic with strong integrity and honesty
- Ability to take initiative and demonstrate creativity around process improvement
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of presentation
- Ability to collaborate and maintain various stakeholder relationships
- Ability to work within a team and independantly
If you are available and interested, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button. Please call Jessica Allardyce at Randstad for a confidential discussion on 0450607603.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.