Project Manager | Landmark Developments
Deliver a landmark mixed use development as a Project Manager. Grow and progress within an established Developer/Builder. Secured project pipeline.
Summary about this job
Company: Ivory Group
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $140K - $180K Package
Detail information about job Project Manager | Landmark Developments. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Project Manager within a reputable Developer/Builder
- Landmark D&C projects valued up to $100M
- Employment stability - Strong project pipeline
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A well established and leading Developer/Builder in Sydney. Operating for over 15 years, this Builder has delivered several award winning D&C projects valued up to $100M. With a healthy portfolio of medium to high density apartments, and mixed use developments, this Builder has been able to maintain a repeat Client base with their excellent timely delivery of projects. Securing a strong pipeline of work for the next 5 years, this Builder is seeking to further grow and build their team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Project Manager, you will report and work alongside the Construction Manager and Directors. You will commence employment by overseeing a $60M mixed use development, from its initial construction stage. You will work Monday to Friday and will be responsible overseeing the project team and liaising with the Client. You will be involved with Management, playing a pivotal role in the company, being provided the opportunity to further progress into Senior Management.
- Implement WHS procedures
- Budget and forecast
- Oversee contracts and variations
- Negotiations and cost control
- Procurement and scheduling
- Manage the construction program
- Stakeholders management
- Ensure time restraints are adhered to
- Client liasion
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project Management experience on developments valued from $30M
- Tertiary qualification in building related discipline
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and contractor networks
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong track record with reputable Builders in NSW
- Can do and ambitious attitude
Employees continuously describe this company as a family orientated, with a supportive work environment. The company prides itself on their hard work, and acknowledges/rewards its employees with generous bonuses and annual events. With a strong understanding on work/life balance, this company provides a 5 day working week and flexible working arrangements.
- Family orientated and supportive working environment
- Project pipeline for the next 5 years, allowing for employment stability
- Emphasis on employee development and growth
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Robert Kulevski on (02) 9231 4999for a confidential discussion.