Expanding Company - Supportive, Fun Culture, - North Sydney Location- Great Work/Life Balance - $85,000pa
Summary about this job
Company: Sharp & Carter Finance and Accounting Sydney
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Payroll Officer. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Permanent Payroll Position Utilising Oracle
- Outstanding Career Progression Opportunity
- Join an Energetic, Positive Team Environment
This exciting role presents the opportunity for a motivated, passionate Payroll professional to take the next step in their career. Working alongside a supportive team, you will ensure all client payrolls are completed accurately and to schedule.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your duties may include:
- Reviewing monthly Payroll Processing issues – investigate, correct/resolve
- Ensuring period end reporting is completed as scheduled
- Providing support to the offshore team as required
- Building and developing relationships with your portfolio of clients
The Successful Applicant
To excel in this role and enjoy it to its fullest potential, you will possess excellent customer service and leadership abilities. You will also be capable of working well in a fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 2+years experience in a payroll processing position
- Comfortable in payroll over 600 employees
- Knowledge of Superannuation and Tax payroll legislation
- Passion for customer service with strong communication skills
- Understanding of Awards/ Industrial Agreements
A negotiable $85,000pa remuneration package will be commensurate with experience, and will be complemented by additional benefits including excellent career progression and professional development alongside industry leaders.
You will join a positive, upbeat and fun working environment ensuring you advance your career, feel appreciated and enjoy each day at work!
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jackson Lindsay-Egan on [email protected]