Summary about this job
Company: Private Advertiser
Location: South West Coast VIC
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Assistant Accountant. Terms and conditions vacancy
Huyck Wangner is seeking an Assistant Accountant to join dynamic regional manufacturing team.
This role will report into the Finance Manager and will focus on accounting, working with stakeholders to provide financial information and analysis. More specifically, responsibilities will include
- Assisting with month end reporting processes
- Processing journal entries
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with accounts payable and receivables
- Assisting with budgets / forecasts
- Assisting with annual audit and year-end reporting
- Other ad-hoc reporting/analysis as required by the Finance Manager
Required skills & attributes:
- Degree in Accounting (or working towards)
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing environment advantageous.
- Brilliant skills in Excel.
- Excellent communication skill and ability to build relationships across the business.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately to deadlines.
- Hard working team player.
- Experience using an ERP package (SAP advantageous).
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary, a vibrant working environment, and be a part of a multi-national company.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like the perfect role for you, please forward your cover letter and resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button