Junior Accounts Officer - Property Development
A privately owned residential property development company is seeking a Junior Accounts Officer to provide support to the Accounting and Finance team.
Summary about this job
Company: Arden Property Group
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Junior Accounts Officer - Property Development. Terms and conditions vacancy
Key responsibilities will include:
- Data entry.
- Accounts payable and receivable.
- Filing and record management.
- General administrative duties.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Other adhoc tasks as required.
To be successful in the role, you will need to have:
- Qualification in or currently working towards a qualification in accounting.
- Experience in Xero Accounting Software.
- Must be computer literate and intermediate experience and understanding of Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- General clerical experience is not essential but will be advantageous.
- Ability to focus on the task(s) at hand.
- Proactive, punctual and reliable.
What we will offer:
- A professional, collaborative and friendly team environment.
- Flexible work arrangements available
- Free Onsite parking.