Customer Sales Consultant - Indooroopilly - Part Time
You present as a highly motivated and engaged sales professional who thrives on a ‘sales through service’ culture.
Summary about this job
Work type: Part Time
Detail information about job Customer Sales Consultant - Indooroopilly - Part Time. Terms and conditions vacancy
We are Medibank – an integrated healthcare company providing private health insurance and health solutions to 3.7 million Australians.
At Medibank we stand for better health for better lives.
We're passionate about nurturing careers.
We support new innovation and thinking, and openly collaborate and share new ideas. We're healthy and active in our lives and wellbeing is encouraged at every level. Our people play an important role in the future of health and healthcare and we believe that working together, we're stronger.
As a Part Time (working 28 hours per week, with the ability to work every 2nd Thursday night and every 2nd Saturday) Sales Consultant for our Indooroopilly store, you will help our Medibank customers choose the perfect cover for themselves and their families.
You will be a part of a strong and supportive team that puts our customers first, while reaching sales targets and delivering exceptional customer service. You will ensure our customers leave our stores better informed, better off and better supported by Medibank.
Key responsibilities include:
- Finding sales opportunities in each customer interaction by providing solutions to our customer’s needs;
- Achieving all daily/monthly KPI’s in relation to customer service, sales and retention; and
- Proactively maintaining corporate business relationships by venturing out and seeking new client opportunities while maintaining high levels of customer service.
- You will also feel comfortable working independently with the store leader working remotely and be able to self-manage tasks and support your fellow team members.
You present as a highly motivated and engaged sales professional who thrives on a ‘sales through service’ culture. You are looking to work with an iconic brand, and are passionate and dedicated to delivering a strong customer and sales experience. You are able to adapt to busy peak periods whilst managing a high-volume workload. Your results driven nature will ensure a continual focus on service and delivery, helping you to be successful in a fast paced retail environment. Bilingual proficiency is desirable and corporate sales experience is a requirement for this position.
If short-listed, you will be invited to complete an online video interview.
Due to a system issue, there will be a delay in hearing back from us but we value your application and appreciate your patience during this time.
What We Offer
- Uncapped Commission.
- Range of great benefits, including subsidised private health insurance, travel insurance and pet insurance.
- Offering flexible working conditions and encouraging wellbeing at all levels of life.
- Options for personal development and career opportunities.
- Good health day, and Paid Parental Leave.
Medibank is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
A Career at Medibank adds up to more. More achievement. More progress. More passion and more innovation for health.
For a career option that will suit you better, click to apply.