Immediate start, 2 month contract with a leading FMCG company experienced Internal Recruiter, based in Western Sydney.
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Work type: Contract/Temp
Salary: $90000 - $100000 per annum
Detail information about job Internal Recruiter. Terms and conditions vacancyThe company
A well established fMCG brand that have been in the Australian and New Zealand markets for generations. They develop and manufacture food products including sauces, spices and coffee. They are leading innovations in their field, this is a fantastic company to be a part of.
This is an initial 2 month contract to support internal end to end recruitment activities. You will be responsible for all recruitment activities including coaching hiring managers through the decision process. This position is required for an immediate start and will have the potential to make your mark with the leading brand.
- Managing end to end internal recruitment process, including sourcing, advertising, screening, shortlisting, interviewing, verifications, assessments, reference checking and offers
- Manage recruitment related HR processes including letters of offer, Employment contracts, on-boarding of new employees
- Build strong working relationships with business stakeholders to effectively plan, understand and execute hiring needs
- Coach, train and support hiring managers in selection, interviewing and decision making
- Provide trusted advice to hiring mangers and the business around market conditions, remuneration, recruitment strategies, challenges and expected outcomes
- Minimum 5 years Internal Recruitment experience
- Sound commercial skills, with high levels of energy presence and confidence to influence and engage at all levels
- Proven experience using multiple sourcing methods including referrals, advertising and recruiter searching tools
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to learn systems quickly
- Exceptional interpersonal skills both written and verbal, ability to communicate with and influence all levels of stakeholders
- A process-driven personality and strong sense of Prioritisation and time management