Education consultant Assistant
Fluent Chinese speaker with proficient English skill, at least average 6 in IELTS scores, meanwhile 7 is needed in writing
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Montgomery International Consultants
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Education consultant Assistant. Terms and conditions vacancy
Montgomery International Consultants is a premier migration advisory firm providing professional advice and services in permanent and temporary migration spectrum. With nearly 15 years of experience, we have helped over ten thousand applicants to obtain Australian visas successfully. Currently we are seeking an ideal candidate to co-ordinate with immigration casework. Please see the job descriptions as following:
Job title: Education consultant Assistant
Work closely with, and assist the education consultant on a variety of casework for related school application and Visa classes.
- Assist the Education consultant in preparing documentation for school and visa applications;
- Provide client liaison support;
- Manage client database;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and shifting priorities;
- Complete other assigned work.
- Fluent Chinese speaker with proficient English skill, at least average 6 in IELTS scores, meanwhile 7 is needed in writing;
- Similar or related working experience is preferred;
- Proactive, well organized with time management skill, result oriented and willing to work under pressure;
- Good communication skill and team work spirit;
- Genuine interest in migration spectrum;
- Australia PR or equivalent.
What you will get:
- Full-time position with a professional Migration/Law Firm
- Highly competitive salary package (Depended on experience)
- People-friendly benefits set such as annual leave, sick leave etc.
- Well-equipped office working environment and convenient traffic in Melbourne CBD
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your detailed resume with ID photo and cover letter to [email protected] (Email ONLY) Only applications that are shortlisted will receive a response