We are seeking to appoint a vibrant and well organised Human Resources Coordinator/Assistant to join our tight knit team.
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job HR Coordinator/Assistant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Macquarie Park location
- Immediate start
- Opportunity to learn within a supportive team
Moits is an industry leader specialising in demolition, excavation, logistics and civil works. For 35 years we have been renowned for quality, safety and environmental sustainability.
Today, Moits employs over 300 employees in various roles across multiple sites throughout the Sydney metropolitan area. As we continue to expand, our employees share the journey and develop with us.
We are seeking to appoint a vibrant and well organised Human Resources Coordinator/Assistant to join our tight knit team based at our head office in Macquarie Park. Working as part of a small team you will gain exposure to all elements of human resources while providing a range of high level administration support to the team. Ideally suited to a recent graduate or someone looking to develop their HR skills and knowledge, this is an exciting opportunity for you to kick-start your HR career.
Reporting to the Group’s HR Manager, the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Management of HR administrative function including the coordination of all new starter paperwork and maintenance of the employee database
- Preparation of employment contracts and variations
- Act as a point of contact for HR queries
- Assistance with the recruitment and on-boarding processes
- Creation of job advertisements and position descriptions
- Arrange staff and management training, including the liaison with apprenticeship networks
- Ad hoc office support, including reception assistance
- Previous experience in a similar HR or administration role preferred
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in HR
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Solid customer focus
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Proficient with entire Microsoft Office suite
- Reputable, family-owned company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- Career development
This role offers an excellent career opportunity in a business with a supportive culture where you can grow and thrive. In return for your hard work, we offer a competitive salary and a range of great benefits.