Drug & Alcohol Testing Technician
Integrity Sampling SA/NT specialises in saliva drug testing and is seeking a casual/contractor drug testing technician in the Darwin / NT area.
Summary about this job
Occupational Health & Safety
Company: The IFB Integrity Group
Work type: Casual/Vacation
Detail information about job Drug & Alcohol Testing Technician. Terms and conditions vacancy
Integrity Sampling SA/NT Pty Ltd is a highly experienced company specialising in saliva drug testing in Australia. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding, highly reputable organisation synonymous with integrity, state of the art equipment & a diverse work culture.
With the continual expansion of our business, and the next phase of our development, we are accepting applications for a casual/contractor technician to join our professional team in the Darwin/NT area. This position will suit a person who is living in the Darwin area and is seeking Part Time work. Mature aged, retired or returning to the workforce individuals are encouraged to apply
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Highly developed communication & interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work unsupervised
- Proven experience in dealing with a range of people
- Highly focused work ethic
- Strong integrity
- Competent in the correct handling of confidential data
- Flexible & non-judgemental personality & attitude
- Energetic & enthusiastic
- Be available to work on an as-needs, casual & on-call basis, 7 days per week (includes some out of business hours work)
- Be computer literate and basic knowledge in Word, Outlook & Excel
- Ability to complete documentation (computerised & by hand)
- Well presented
- Able to present a National Police Certificate if required
- Reliable vehicle & current drivers license.
Appropriate accreditation within the Australian Quality Training Framework would be advantageous, however, is not essential as full training will be provided.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, Integrity Sampling SA/NT Pty Ltd, you will ultimately be responsible for conducting Drug & Alcohol tests on a variety of subjects in a wide range of work environments. Methods used may include saliva, urine & breath testing.
This role will ideally suit a person with flexible availability, a "can do" attitude & a keen interest in workplace health & safety.
The successful applicant will receive individual attention & support to ensure success in this role.
Applications close 9 am, Monday, 9 July 2018.
Please forward your applications to:
Integrity Sampling (SA/NT) Pty Ltd
PO Box 1020
Golden Grove SA 5125