Junior Recruitment Consultant - Fashion & Retail
We are a market leader in retail, FMCG and Marketing & Digital and we are growing our team! We offer excellent perks and a competitive bonus scheme
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Jivaro Recruitment Agency
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Junior Recruitment Consultant - Fashion & Retail. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Join a Market leader that is growing!
- Stunning new offices based in South Yarra
- Excellent team culture that offers competitive bonus and benefits!
Who we are:
JIVARO are the industry leader in recruitment for all head office and Executive appointments within Fashion, Retail, Digital and FMCG.
We pride ourselves on our long-term relationships, recruitment delivery and the service we provide to our clients and candidates.
Due to company growth we are expanding our Melbourne team across Fashion, FMCG and Marketing & Digital and therefore have a few openings for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
You work with leading brands and have a strong established network of candidates and this role will be part of managing and maintaining these relationships as well as growing accounts and brining in new clients in this space.
What we offer you:
- A highly rewarding and competitive uncapped bonus structure
- Quarterly incentives for high achievers and values driven individuals
- Quarterly team incentives including weekend trips away
- Weekly team lunches, weekly drinks and regular social events
- As a business we set achievable and realistic targets, as we want you to succeed
- We love our pets and have bring your dog to work days!
What we are looking for:
- Previous agency based recruitment experience, ideally within a boutique environment
- Experience recruiting within Fashion, FMCG or Marketing & Digital is preferred; however we would be open to strong recruiters who are looking to move into a new division that they are passionate about
- You will need a proven track record to meet revenue targets
- An individual that is passionate to achieve results
- Excellent relationship building skills and a customer centric attitude
- Consultative and collaborative working style
We are not a traditional recruitment agency that is driven by KPI's - we measure success on outcomes!
We are an credible, open, collaborative and social team looking for a like minded individual to join us.
If you are interested in having a confidential chat about this opportunity in more detail;
Please contact Tracy at JIVARO:
+61 (0) 433 937 500 or email your application through to [email protected]