Recruitment Consultant- Development
Are you a lively and curious Development/Digital recruiter looking for an opportunity as incredible as you are? Well, you've come to the right place!
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Precision Sourcing
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $80,000 - $119,999
Detail information about job Recruitment Consultant- Development. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Superior training & career path- 56% of the team promoted this year
- Curate innovative events and social media strategies to propel your brand
- Amazing culture, brand new CBD located offices
Are you ready to join a high performing desk of 500k plus? Do you want to be a part of a dynamic, exciting and supportive team?
The Low Down
Are you a lively and curious Development/Digital recruiter looking for an opportunity as incredible as you are? Well, you've come to the right place! Precision Sourcing is a top recruitment business - and right now we're on the hunt for an extraordinary recruiter to join our Development Recruitment team. Be warned….this opportunity can seriously transform your life! Intrigued? Well what are you waiting for? Read on to find out more….
Who are we?
We are a great technology & data recruitment business. Our talented, knowledgeable and highly specialised recruiters continuously strive to understand both candidates and clients, with the purpose of Helping Talent Achieve. We promote fun, innovation and collaboration!
We are offering a lucky Digital Recruitment professional the opportunity to advance their career in the world of recruiting. We offer a warm desk with a portfolio of high profile clients to ensure your future as a recruiting star. We’ll train you on a heap of exciting stuff to make you an even better modern recruiter, including:
- Social Media -How to become the most well known expert within the Development market
- Flexibility - Early Friday finishes, manage your own day
- Training - Continual Development and training. Professional and personal
- Incentives - Monthly Incentives, Paid for Trips away, Melbourne Cup / Christmas events
- Commission -
- Events- Curate innovative events to propel your brand
- Career Development- How to plan, set goals for your personal life and a pathway to achieve them using Precision as a vehicle
Stuff You’ll Need
- A degree in Communications/Business or relevant field
- A desire for sales, sales targets and the trappings it brings!
- 6 months experience as a Development recruiter
- Fantastic people and interpersonal skills
- Ability to dream big
- Confident, Articulate and Enthusiastic
What is in it for you?
- Realistic OTE $120,000 in first year... expect this to grow with time
- A brilliant career path which can include leadership
- A tailored training program, adapted to you and your learning
- A fantastic incentive package which includes overseas trips, birthday, monthly team incentives, weekly personal training and more!
Want to find out more? Apply using the link and we’ll be in touch soon. Contact Jaden on 0421932483 if you have any questions.