This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional looking to join a forward thinking organisation with fast-paced, dynamic culture!
Summary about this job
Industrial & Employee Relations
Company: HR Partners - Sydney
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $75k - $790k p.a. + Super
Detail information about job HR Officer. Terms and conditions vacancy
Reporting to the General Manager of HR, this role's responsibilities will include;
- Provide specialist advice, guidance and high-level support regarding sensitive employee relations matters to leaders;
- Coaching people leaders to improve capability and effectiveness
- Implement and promote good HR practices that support change and manage risk;
- Provide HR advice in relation to legislation, recruitment, HR policies and procedures;
- Take ownership and lead on key HR projects on an ad-hoc basis;
To be successful in this role you will previous experience in a generalist HR role. You will have a good understanding of awards, be a self-starter, with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills. As well as the ability to thrive within a fast paced and changing business.
Due to the urgency of this requirement, you MUST be available to commence within two weeks of receiving an offer. Immediate availability would be beneficial.
To express your interest in this position, apply now as this opportunity will be filled in the next two weeks! For any additional details, contact Kate McVicar on 96155344 or email [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.