National Recruitment Manager
Join a fast growing aged care organisation within a brand new role in the Culture and People team. Located in Double Bay
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Internal
Work type: Full Time
Salary: Attractive salary package & benefits
Detail information about job National Recruitment Manager. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Brand new autonomous and high impact role
- Rewarding and purpose driven within the aged care industry
- Brand New Offices, Double Bay location
We are a leading aged care provider who are looking for an ambitious and result driven Culture and People Partner to play a critical role in sourcing and developing the best talent for key positions in the organisation. This is a brand-new role in our Culture and People team. It is perfect for an energetic and driven generalist to build on their recruitment expertise and take the function to the next level.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the attraction, selection and retention of key positions as well as occasional bulk recruitment projects
- Proactively develop internal and external talent pools and as well as building the organisations' employment brand
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders to provide trusted advice and roll out key projects and initiatives
- Provide input and recommendations on the culture and people strategy.
To thrive in this role you:
- Will have end-to-end talent acquisition experience within a corporate environment, recruiting across a range of different positions
- Experience in large company generalist people and culture teams
- Will have exceptional relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Will have proven experience dealing with complexity and will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Aurrum is the largest aged care provider on the Central Coast of New South Wales and one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing providers today. We have state of the art care homes and have a strong focus on health care excellence.