HR Generalist | Mandarin Speaking
Looking for a HR Generalist to join our clients team in Sydney CBD. Monday-Friday, 9am - 5pm. Immediate start!
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: Wow Recruitment
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $65k - $70k
Detail information about job HR Generalist | Mandarin Speaking. Terms and conditions vacancy
Our client is in the midst of an exciting period of business growth and Wow Recruitment are currently looking for the right individual to join their team as a HR Generalist in Sydney CBD.
Our client is a leading property project marketing and investment solutions agent in Sydney. We are currently seeking an ambitious & confident HR Generalist to join their team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of HR Generalist:
- Full function recruitment (job design, advertising, shortlist candidates, phone screen, conduct and coordinate interviews, interview feedback, police check, reference check, VEVO check, onboarding induction, admin)
- Be point of contact for IR/ER matters (including Centrelink and WHS related queries)
- Facilitate performance management and terminations process
- Develop, maintain and review HR policies and procedures and ensure all documents are best practice
- Generate reports and undertake reports analysis as required
Source, coordinate external training and develop training materials as required
- Undertake design and delivery of HR related workshop/projects/surveys as required
- Other ad-hoc HR related duties as may be assigned
The Ideal Candidate
- Fluent Mandarin
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in relevant fields
- Ability to multitask with proven organisationaland time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Experience in Recruitment and Selection methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Understanding of employment legislation, Awards and Employment Agreements
If you meet the above requirements & are adaptable, dependable & show initiative... we need you!
Interviews will be commencing immediately!
Please get in contact with Daniel Tonkin by clicking apply today!