Recruitment Consultant - Inner Melbourne - CBD & Camberwell
- Rewarding & supportive culture - Located in Camberwell & CBD - Recruitment Consultant role
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Direct Recruitment Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Recruitment Consultant - Inner Melbourne - CBD & Camberwell. Terms and conditions vacancy
Are you a High Performing Recruitment Consultant or Business Development Superstar?
If you love achievable KPI's, working within a supportive team and providing a high level of customer service to job seekers and employers then Direct is the place for you!
Direct Recruitment is a highly successful 5 Star jobactive Provider and has been providing employment services to job seekers and employers across sites in Melbourne located at Camberwell, Cheltenham, Cranbourne, Narre Warren, Oakleigh, Pakenham, Springvale, Dandenong, Glen Waverley, Frankston, Richmond & Melbourne CBD.
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Business Development professional to work across our Inner Metropolitan Melbourne area, based at our Camberwell and Melbourne CBD office.
What we offer:
- Rewarding and supporting culture
- Fun, honest and exciting workplace
- Frequent training and development
- Culture that encourages development and promotes within
- Source bulk recruitment vacancies to generate placements, outcomes and opportunities for job seekers from all sites
- Source employers that require staff for positions that are suitable for our job seekers
- Advocate on behalf of specific job seekers to specific employers matching the clients skills with the employers needs
- Conduct recruitment exercises for employers; including taking incoming vacancies, advertising vacancies, coordinating interview schedules, assessing the skills and experience of candidates and matching job seekers to vacancies
- Develop employer marketing and business development plans and strategies through telephone and visits, networking and distributing marketing material and maintaining our internal database
- Conduct interviews with job seekers to determine their skills and needs
- Provide post-placement support to job seekers and employers
- Research and maintain information on training opportunities for job seekers in your local area to provide information to employers
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- High level of communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong sales focus and ability to achieve targets and KPI’s
- Ability to develop community links and understanding of local labour market needs and trends
- Proven record of success in building and maintaining relationships with external stakeholders and employers
- Strong administration and writing skills
- Demonstrated understanding of recruitment processes and HR functions, legislation and WHS requirement
- Provide assistance, advocacy and information to jobseekers and employers in a professional, friendly and courteous manner and demonstrate positive values of integrity, teamwork and professionalism
- A current Driver's :Licence and reliable transport required as you will need to travel between sites and employers.
If you want to be a part of a high performing team within a supportive and rewarding culture, please submit your resume along with a cover letter by clicking the APPLY button below. If you would like a position description please call Jessica Bartlett on 0459 100 059 or email [email protected]
Please note that Aboriginal and/Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.