Senior Manager Accreditation & Qualifications
• Sydney CBD, close to Circular Quay • Twelve-month fixed term contract – can be flexible with working hours • Newly created position
Summary about this job
Training & Development
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Senior Manager Accreditation & Qualifications. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Sydney CBD, close to Circular Quay
- Twelve-month fixed term contract – can be flexible with working hours
- Newly created position reporting to The Head of Standards and Education
We are looking for a Senior Manager Accreditation & Qualifications on a full-time basis, however we could offer a flexible working week over 4 days per week.
FINSIA’s mission is to deepen trust in financial services by raising standards of professionalism.
Founded in 1886, FINSIA is Australia’s leading individual membership body for financial services professionals. Our members are individuals who work across retail and business banking, funds management, superannuation, financial advice and capital markets for a range of organisations including the emerging fintech market.
FINSIA has a heritage of over 130 years of connecting our members with industry-leading insights and influential networks to assist them in building their capabilities and advancing their careers. While strengthening the professional standing of our members we are working to deepen consumer trust by raising standards of professionalism across the industry. Ultimately this will deliver better outcomes for customers and for our community.
About your new role
This is a newly created position, reporting to the Head of Standards & Education. This position is based in the CBD, close to Circular Quay. As the Senior Manager Accreditation & Qualifications, you are responsible for the following:
- Design and develop programs and courses utilising a range of delivery methods, ensuring alignment to the Australian market.
- Mapping the existing training of business and educational partners to determine credits towards FINSIA’s professional qualifications.
- Ability to lead, manage and develop a successful team.
- Identifying opportunities for new program development to provide additional credits towards FINSIA’s professional qualifications and short courses.
- Ability to identify commercial opportunities to help drive the growth of FINSIA.
You are also required to role model the Leadership behaviours that create a high performing, engaged, member centric culture.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong background in financial services specialising in superannuation. managed investments, securities, capital markets and wealth management.
- Relevant experience within an L&D/org development or professional services environment
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, training/L&D certification/qualifications (desirable) or equivalent business experience.
- Understanding of instructional design and adult learning principles.
- Knowledge of AQTF framework and experience in mapping external training to AQTF framework (desirable).
- Proven ability to develop and deliver a range of learning interventions incorporating industry best practice learning methodologies.
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both in written form and verbally.
- Collaborative style.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business priorities.
- Self-motivated with a proactive attitude and approach to work and providing solutions.
- Excellent computer skills: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, with an ability to learn new technology quickly.
If this sounds like you, we are a small, friendly and committed team and can offer you a rewarding environment that supports your career goals and aspirations with an array of employee benefits including; anniversary awards, study assistance, purchase of additional annual leave, on-site health checks, flu vaccinations and skin checks.
To apply, click “apply now”.