Trainee Recruitment Consultant
All vacancies of Australia • Human Resources & Recruitment • Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Looking to start your recruitment career? Driven to succeed and want to be rewarded for your efforts? Fantastic opportunity available!
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Command Group
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Trainee Recruitment Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Fantastic training and continued development
- Lively working culture
- Excellent commission structure
With an enviable and ever-growing portfolio of clients within Real Estate & Property, IT and Professional Services among others, Command Recruitment are powering through 2018. Due to this continued growth an opportunity is available to join our Legal Recruitment team in Sydney.
What you will be doing
As a Recruitment Consultant with Command you will manage the full 360 degree recruitment process from candidate sourcing to business development.
- Source skilled candidates for a variety of roles within the Legal industry
- Write and post effective job ads to attract new talent
- Screen resumes and conduct telephone interviews
- Candidate meetings/coffees
- Source new clients
- Develop and maintain good relationships with clients and candidates
- Negotiate salaries and terms
- Engaging personality and develop relationships with people quickly
- A proven track record in sales, recruitment or a law graduate preferred
- Driven and able to work autonomously
- Keen to learn
- You come with excellent organisational skills
- Can demonstrate great written and verbal communication skills
- Quarterly bonuses
- Uncapped commissions
- Flexible lunch hours - don't miss your favourite gym class
- A large existing database -hit the ground running!
- Continued training and development
- No threshold carry over
- Casual Fridays and office drinks
- A supportive team
- Weekends away (most recently Skiing and the Gold Coast)
- Day off on your birthday
As a Consultant with Command you have the opportunity to start your career in recruitment, receive excellent training, work with some of the best and earn some great money along the way!
For a confidential discussion about your next recruitment position with Command Recruitment (Sydney) please press 'Apply' or contact Laura Evans on [email protected]
Responds for Trainee Recruitment Consultant on FaceBookRead all comments for Trainee Recruitment Consultant. Leave a respond Trainee Recruitment Consultant in social networks. Trainee Recruitment Consultant on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
Related jobs in Australia: Marketing & Coms Recruitment Specialist - Billing Desk | Human Capital Consultant/Senior Consultant | Diversity & Inclusion Manager | Recruitment Consultant - interviews scheduled for Friday, 20th | Internal Recruitment & Training Specialist