The role works with staff and managers on the full range of day to day HR functions.
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: Michael Page HR
Work type: Contract/Temp
Detail information about job HR Advisor. Terms and conditions vacancy
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Eastern Suburbs
This role works across the full breadth of HR functions, in particular providing HR timely and accurate advice, whilst supporting managers and employees on matters across the entire employee life cycle.
My client is a Victorian based private consulting company.
This role will be a trusted specialist advisor to the management and staff of the organisation. The HR advisor plays a key role to coach, counsel and provide advice to managers and employees on matters relation to employment. These will typically relate to intrepretation of policies, procedures, legislation and enterprise agreements.
This role works across the full breadth of HR functions, in particular:
- Overseeing and coordinating the on-boarding of new staff
- Drafting employment and contractor agreements
- coordinating/facilitating induction training
- tracking staff movements and being the first point of contact for new starters.
The role works with staff and managers on the full range of day to day HR functions, including:
- Employment Relations queries
- Performance development
- Training and development
- Issues resolutions
- Well being and assisting those at the end of their employment life cycle with the exit process
- Take initiative to identify continuous improvement opportunities in HR practices and systems
To be successful in this role, you will be able to provide the following:
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Exceptional people management and negotiation skills
- Excellent professional business writing and verbal communication skills
- Competent project planning and development skills
- Optimal organisation and time management skills
- Advanced computer skills
- The ability to multitask competing demands
- Compliant work practices
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR advisor to join a HR team in a very well established public sector service organisation based in the eastern suburbs.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carmen Spencer-Duncliff on 03 8640 3184.