HR Business partner
HR Business Partner required to implement and deploy HR strategies in this NSW Government Agency.
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Work type: Contract/Temp
Salary: Up to $700 a day + super
Detail information about job HR Business partner. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Sydney CBD
- Initial contract until 1/3/2019
- Up to $700 a day + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for an experienced HR specialist to join their team in the CBD of Sydney. You will work on the implementation and deployment of HR strategies.
About the role:
- Support the development and delivery of a highly-engaged workforce
- Support the implementation of key HR initiatives across the agency
- Provide expert advice and support for initiatives regarding workforce planning, leadership development, talent management, change management and business improvement.
- Provide strategic advice to integrate business planning and strategy
- Operate as a strategic partner to senior business leaders to help identify initiatives
- Manage senior recruitment and have oversight of recruitment strategies
- Monitor HR data and metrics to provide recommendations to managers about capability and talent development initiatives
- Identify opportunities to improve the process and enhance the service delivery to the team
- Work on the development and implementation of HR initiatives to achieve business and team goals
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
- Proven experience in a similar capacity
- Experience working in Infrastructure / Construction / Engineering (desirable)
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within HR
- Professional knowledge and understanding of Government Sector Employment Act 2013 (preferable)
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on [email protected] or on 02 9641 2448.