Assistant Human Resources Manager - Learning & Development
Bank of China Sydney Branch is seeking a Assistant HR Manager (L&D) to join our growing HR team.
Summary about this job
Training & Development
Company: Bank of China
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Assistant Human Resources Manager - Learning & Development. Terms and conditions vacancy
Bank of China - Sydney Branch is seeking a high performing individual with a sound understanding and experiences in project management, training development and delivery to join our expanding Human Resources team.
This is a Two Year Maximum Term Contract subject to review for an on-going basis.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Learning & Development Manager in the full training cycle;
- Ensure a high standard of service delivery to trainees by providing training information, efficient enrollment procedures, quality monitoring and all necessary support;
- Maintain & update internal applications, database, training records & post training evaluation reports;
- Provide necessary correspondences and reporting internally and to Head office (Mandarin and English);
- Review systems, policies and practices to ensure continuous improvement across all area of training;
- Manage training provider on invoice/payment and related matters
- Develop/update related HR policy and procedure;
- Assist in all staff engagement activities such as planning, organizing and implementing;
- Assist Recruitment whenever required.
Required skills, experience and attributes:
- Minimum 2 years experience in L & D
- Degree in Human Resources/Commerce related
- Excellent Mandarin and English communication skills
- Adequate knowledge of full training cycle
- MS office proficiency, especially excel
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong collaboration skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation with a global presence. If you are keen to utilize your strong organization management experience and further develop your career, then we would love to hear from you.
Only the candidates with Australian PR or Citizenship will be considered.
Closing date for application: 27th July 2018