Davidson is a leading provider of recruitment and HR consulting services across Australia focussing on transforming workplace performance.
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Principal Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
About the Role
To continue to support the fast paced growth of the successful Davidson HR Consulting team, there is an outstanding career opportunity for a Principal Consultant to join our successful Melbourne team. Reporting to the National Manager of Client Solutions, we are seeking a qualified HR professional who is passionate about sourcing new opportunities with both new and existing clients, and who can confidentially inform solution design and development in line with client needs.
- Lead and facilitate business development and client relationship activities in Melbourne which support the ongoing expansion of Davidson’s HR Consulting market presence
- Build and maintain strategic alliances in both private and public sectors through networking across the broader business community
- Identify and create opportunities to deliver workplace performance outcomes with clients
- Demonstrate a genuine desire to delight and exceed our clients’ expectations, providing high level delivery standards which encourage a culture of superior outcomes across organisations, teams and individuals
- Act as a knowledge leader and go to exceptional lengths to provide creative and contemporary workplace solutions that are market competitive
- Project lead solutions with professional excellence and a strong focus on quality assurance
- Continuously improve and promote the quality framework and processes across the client solutions function
- Degree qualification within HR or commerce discipline
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as an HR Consultant with proven experience communicating and consulting on all areas of human resources
- Knowledge of HR organisational development practices
- Demonstrated experience working with psychometric assessments to improving hiring or employee development outcomes.
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills with a demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities effectively with a strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, be approachable and have the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- A love for working in partnership with clients to truly understand how to align their people to organisational strategy and realise talent potential
- A high level of professionalism, confidence, energy, and be a collaborative team player
- An interest in or exposure to commercial sales
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- A family first culture that respects work / life balance
- Access to a variety of professional development opportunities within the business
- High achievers incentive rewards, lunches and trips
- Growing our market share so there is also career progression on offer, whether you are currently a Consultant or Senior Consultant
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Ryan on 02 8093 0635.