Global Consultancy seeking experienced recruiter - exceptional customer service & administration skill. Join inclusive, friendly & professional team
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Internal
Company: Hatch Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Recruiter. Terms and conditions vacancy
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that challenges are changing rapidly in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff with experience in over 150 countries to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
- Are you a hands-on recruiter who enjoys working in a dynamic environment?
- Full time, permanent opportunity with a global, tier one engineering consultancy
- Chance to also further develop and broaden your HR knowledge and skills
Our Brisbane office is currently seeking an experienced Recruiter to join our internal Resource team and provide recruitment services for the Australia-Asia region.
Under the guidance of the Talent Acquisition (TA) Lead, you will work closely with the region’s recruitment and HR team to assist in the successfully delivery of recruitment services across the region - meeting KPIs and team deliverables.
In this role, you will be providing end to end of recruitment services to our internal clients.
Working as part of the broader HR team, it is also expected you will assist as required with any HR related activities and initiatives.
Some of your key (not exhaustive) responsibilities, and activities you will have the opportunity to participate in will include:
- Providing recruitment services and advice on advertising, selection and talent sourcing
- Pre-screening and booking candidate interviews
- Coordination of psychometric testing, medicals and completion of reference checking
- Coaching managers on best practice recruitment techniques
- Assisting with reporting and tracking of candidates, including employee referrals
- Assisting the TA Lead managing large and/or complex recruitment projects, pipelining critical resources and selective sourcing
- Running training sessions and presenting in front of groups, as required
- Supporting the development of position descriptions, uploading resumes, selecting external vendors and preparing recruitment advertisements
- Developing and implementing innovative sourcing techniques through Boolean operators, networking, internet research, social media, selective searches and competitor intelligence
- Supporting Talent Acquisition activities from graduate to executive level hiring, as required
To be successful you will offer:
- Excellent administration skills and previous experience working as a recruiter -preferably in an engineering or heavy industry environment
- Good working knowledge of E-Recruiting systems and principles (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, Internet Recruitment, Creative approach and advanced MS Office)
- Collaborative team player with world-class interpersonal skills, communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable and eager to present in front of various audiences (both internal and external)
- Must have searching, social media, Boolean operators, cold calling and networking skills
- Ability to effectively operate both independently and within a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritise work, meet deadlines and exercise initiative to ensure an efficient and high-quality level of service
This is an opportunity to join a professional, progressive organisation and become a part of an inclusive, supportive team. You will be able to network and share your experiences and knowledge with colleagues locally, regionally and globally to achieve career success.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status, or alternatively, a Visa that entitles you to work in Australia.
To submit your application please click the "Apply" button below.
*Unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted for this position.*
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. If you have any special needs requirements, please let us know and we will do our utmost to accommodate. Hatch also supports and encourages a flexible workplace. We offer our employees comprehensive benefits, including up to 12 weeks annual leave per year as part of our Purchased Leave Program.