Workplace Health & Safety Manager
The Workplace Health and Safety Manager will effectively manage safety across the Tasmanian and Victorian factories
Summary about this job
Occupational Health & Safety
Company: Zezt Pty Ltd
Location: Devonport & North West
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Workplace Health & Safety Manager. Terms and conditions vacancy
Zezt Pty Ltd manufactures polyethylene pipe for Civil, Mining, Agriculture and Aquaculture industries.
Manufacturing facilities are located in Wynyard, Tasmania, and Derrimut, Victoria. The Workplace Health and Safety Manager will effectively manage safety across the Tasmanian and Victorian factories, ensuring all work activities are carried out safely, and with all possible measures taken to remove risks to health, safety and welfare of employees, contractors and authorised visitors.
Functions of this Role:
- Implementation of safety, health, environment and training processes and procedures, across the business
- Manage systems to meet statutory and operational safety requirements
- Coordinate and implement injury management and return to work
- Investigate and report on accidents, incidents, hazards and risks
- Maintain WH&S reporting and statistics
- Communicate WH&S information accurately and clearly to employees
- Facilitate a culture of safety awareness and commitment to robust WH&S practices
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements:
- An excellent understanding of relevant legislation and how to apply it to safety, training, risk management and workers compensation
- Certificate IV in Workplace Health and Safety
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Current Provide First Aid Certificate
- At least 5 years’ experience working in health and safety
- Competent user of Microsoft programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Return to Work Coordinator training
We offer a competitive salary and applications are being sought for an immediate start for the right candidate.
If you desire to be surrounded by like-minded professionals as a part of our dynamic team, please forward your resume to;
Email: [email protected]
Post: PO BOX 692, Wynyard, TAS 7325.