HR & IR Generalist
Newly created opportunity to join a locally based established HR Team - Blend of generalist and advisory responsibilities
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: Michael Page HR
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job HR & IR Generalist. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Newly created role
- End - end generalist remit
- Flexible working arrangements
Newly created opportunity to join a locally based established HR Team - Blend of generalist and advisory responsibilities.
Our client is a member of a global retail group with a true international reach across Asia, Europe, The Pacific and The Middle East.
In line with company growth, this is a newly created opportunity to join a locally based established HR Team. Reporting to the HR Manager, the focus of this role is to support business units and senior managers to develop and execute HR strategy while providing generalist HR advice to employees across the entire employee lifecycle.
- Recruitment: Provide advice and support to hiring managers to ensure appropriate recruitment decisions are made in line with group strategy.
- Retention: Assist with promotion of Engagement Surveys and analysis
- Performance Management: Assist with the roll-out of Performance Development Planning across the business, in addition to managing poor performance within the group.
- Industrial Relations: Provide accurate & timely IR advice on awards, agreement and legislative requirements. Assist in the management and prevention of industrial claims or disputes.
- Remuneration & Benefits: Participate and support in the administration and implementation of the Annual Remuneration Review process.
- Training & Development: Address employee training needs while promoting the implementation of the Career Path Planning Process
- HR Operations & Projects: Participate and support HR team and HR projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar business environment
- Thorough understanding of Employment Laws and related legislation in Australia
- Prior experience working within a Unionised Environment and negotiating EBA's
- Strong confident communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
- Strong positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Newly created position
- Supportive & established local HR Team
- Recognised & highly regarded brand
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Susie Mahony on +61 3 8640 3159.