Are you an experienced Contracts Administrator ? Partner with key stakeholders to deliver results across a variety of high profile projects.
Summary about this job
Company: THE BMD GROUP
Location: Mackay & Coalfields
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Contracts Administrator. Terms and conditions vacancy
- A dynamic team culture where staff produce excellent results
- Privately owned family company
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring
About the role
- Be part of a high performing team and work alongside the industry’s top performers to contribute to various projects throughout Northern QLD.
- Long-term employment opportunity with a strong pipeline of projects in the region.
As an experienced Contracts Administrator, you will support the Project Manager with the oversight and input into commercial aspects of projects to ensure its successful completion. You will have a strong commercial background with experience in managing commercial issues on projects. Your responsibilities will include all aspects of commercial practices including compliance, contract administration, claims, reporting and financial processes.To be successful in this role, you will need
- Tertiary qualification in an appropriate engineering, quantity surveying, engineering finance, accounting, legal or business discipline is preferable.
- A commitment to the civil construction industry with experience working on urban projects.
- Experience in the reporting, reviewing, and analysing of project financial performance will be highly regarded.
- Leadership qualities to support estimating and project teams.
- A workplace that believes Zero Harm is achievable and continuously strives to reach this goal.
- The career progression and professional development opportunities of a large tier one company, with the flat management structure and relationship based approach of a small family owned business.
- Discounted corporate health insurance and access to a dedicated employee assistance program.
- Opportunity to take a more active role in achieving overall wellness through BMD’s Good Health and Wellbeing program.
- BMD recognises the importance of diversity and embraces differences as an equal opportunity employer providing a flexible and inclusive workplace that rewards high performance and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
- Access to subsidised holiday accommodation on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
To find out more about BMD or to explore other opportunities visit www.bmd.com.au.
Due to the high volume of applications and enquiries, we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates. No agency submissions will be accepted.