Service Admin & Sales Co-ordinator ::: Enjoy working locally at BRAESIDE!!
Join our energetic team utilising your admin and service co-ordinator skills. New Braeside HQ. MSOffice, Salesforce experience is highly advantageous!
Summary about this job
Client & Sales Administration
Company: Summit Innovations Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Service Admin & Sales Co-ordinator ::: Enjoy working locally at BRAESIDE!!. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Co-ordinating Service Technicians PLUS Sales Admin/Assistance
- Drive-Thru timing systems for Quick Serve Restaurants
- Braeside : Work Locally in New Offices!
Service & Sales Co-Ordinator
OPPORTUNITY TO WORK LOCALLY AT BRAESIDE!
Summit Innovations is an Australian company and world leader in design, installation and support of Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) technology and drive-thru timing systems.
This is an exciting full-time opportunity to join our vibrant team at our NEW Head Office in Braeside.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Handling all incoming calls and customer emails
- Logging, allocating and managing Service Calls and Repairs with customers and field technicians through to completion
- Quoting service repair and hardware replacement orders
- Processing of Sales (phone and email orders)
- Daily invoicing of completed Service Calls, Workshop Repairs and Sales Orders
- KPI generating and reporting
- Providing support and guidance to interstate administrative staff
- Other duties as required by Management
Key competencies required for the role include:
- Ability to multi-task with high attention to detail
- Clear written and oral communication, with polite and engaging phone manner
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office suite, Salesforce and/or Sage ERP highly advantageous
- You thrive working in a team environment, are organised, a quick learner, ask questions when required and are proficient meeting deadlines
- Ideally you come from a fast-paced service industry background with experience co-ordinating field and workshop technicians and liaising directly with customers.
We offer a professional working environment, with dedicated team members and clients who are continually striving to be the best. The remuneration package will be up to $60,000 per annum, including 9.5% superannuation.
If you meet these requirements, and would love to work locally, then please submit your application ASAP!
To learn more about us, please check out our website www.summitinnovations.com.au and for more about our team members, company culture and clients... please see our Facebook and Instagram pages.