Quayclean Aust. Pty Ltd is a rapidly growing commercial cleaning business. Recruiting for a Administration Assistant.
Summary about this job
Company: Quayclean Aust. Pty Ltd
Work type: Part Time
Detail information about job Administration Assistant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Working closely with the site and senior management
- Based at Sydney Olympic Park
- Fast paced and growing customer service based company
· Working closely with the senior management
· Based at Sydney Olympic Park
· Fast paced and growing customer service based company
Quayclean - the Company
Quayclean Australia Pty Ltd is a dynamic and growing cleaning company specializing in cleaning and waste management services within the sporting, leisure and lifestyle industry. Quayclean services many venues across five states;
Victoria, NSW, Western Australia, South Australia and Queensland.
We are now seeking a motivated Administration Assistant to work with our small team in Sydney Olympic Park. Up to 20hrs per week to start with and may increase at a later stage.
Reporting to the site and senior management, your role will be multifaceted, with a focus on assisting the site and senior management. The position includes (but is not limited too) the following responsibilities:-
· Handling all general phone and email inquiries
· General office administration
· Dealing with daily correspondence on behalf of the site manager & and senior management when required
· Assisting management with event and works coordination
· Assisting in checking invoices, expenses and reporting etc.
The Successful Applicant
This is an extremely diverse role and no task will be too big or too small.
You will work closely with the senior management team and will bring a positive and enthusiastic approach to your work.
To be successful in this role you will require some experience in Admin roles, however not essential. You will have strong communication and writing skills and will be able to work as part of a small team.
In return, the successful candidate will be offered an exciting role, matched with an attractive remuneration package and long term career opportunities.
Applications are to include: a detailed resume and covering letter.
This role will suit someone graduating from university.
To apply, please email