High-level confidential executive and administrative support to the Executive Director Digital and Technology
Summary about this job
PA, EA & Secretarial
Company: Public Trustee of Queensland
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $69,332 to $76,238 per annum
Detail information about job Executive Assistant. Terms and conditions vacancy
The Executive Assistant provides a range of administrative services to support the activities of the Executive Director in the delivery of timely and quality services across the Technology, Projects, Security, Change and Digital domains. The role requires the highest levels of efficiency, flexibility and confidentiality, and frequent contact with members of the senior leadership team, often against tight timeframes.
Your key responsibilities will be (but are not limited to):
- Provide confidential executive administrative support to the Executive Director;
- Preparation of board papers for quarterly meetings as well as preparation of agendas and minute taking for meetings;
- Screening and re-directing all in-coming calls;
- Develop and maintain working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders both internal and external to the Public Trustee;
- Deal professionally with sensitive and confidential issues that arise within the Program and the Public Trustee in general;
- Coordinate, administer and maintain correspondence, records and databases;
- Process invoices, purchasing, corporate card and expenses;
- Arrange/monitor travel and accommodation
We would like to hear from you if you are a dynamic, positive self-starter with proven experience at an Executive Assistant level and have:
- High levels of written and verbal communication skills including use of advanced Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc;
- Excellent attention detail, coupled with strong organisational skills ;
- Are committed to quality, professionalism and confidentiality; and
- Are able to work autonomously.
How To apply
We would like you to provide information to initially assess your suitability for this role:
- Your current resume which details your work experience and any other information that is relevant to this role as well as the contact details for two work related referees (one being a recent supervisor).
- A written response of no more than two A4 pages in length to the key capabilities outlining your suitability for the role. To support your claims, you should include current and relevant examples of work experience.
Should you have any questions in regard to this role you are encouraged to contact David Cook, Executive Director Digital & Technology on (07)3213 9284.
All Applicants must use the “apply online” facility by visiting the Smart Jobs and Careers website www.smartjobs.qld.gov.au