Commercial Property and Development Manager
Excellent opportunity for an experienced commercial property manager to secure their future in NZ's blue chip property market.
Summary about this job
Commercial Sales, Leasing & Property Mgmt
Company: Wynter Recruitment
Work type: Full Time
Salary: Salary $120k - $140k + bonus
Detail information about job Commercial Property and Development Manager. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Longstanding, respectable office portfolio
- Excellent team culture
- Top quality tenant base
With a substantial, mixed-use portfolio established across the North Island you will play an important part in strategic property management and associated development works.
Working alongside the General Manager – Property, this is a brilliant opportunity to take a team-based approach to the betterment of the portfolio in question and enhancement of tenant enjoyment with a view to improved ROI’s.
- Management of a defined property portfolio working within a small but high-performing team
- Establishment of rent, rates and service charge/OPEX budgets for specific properties.
- Management of lease acquisitions and disposals
- Adherence to building compliance including issuance of BWOF and timely maintenance of all property files.
- Development Management of several keystone projects.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of property industry standards, regulations and legislation.
- Project management of Refurbishment works
- Seven-plus years experience in commercial/industrial property management
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in Property
- Strong time management skills with a view to delivering results
- Ability to negotiate with tenants, contractors and consultants
- Technically astute with developed problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining effectiveness
For a confidential discussion or to register your interest contact Adam Featherstone at Wynter Property on 09 320 0901 or email your CV to email@example.com