To complement our clients successful Property Management business, we are now looking for an Experienced Property Manager.
Summary about this job
Company: REAP Recruitment
Work type: Full Time
Salary: APPLY NOW!
Detail information about job Property Manager. Terms and conditions vacancyREAP Recruitment specialise in recruitment for the Real Estate and Property (REAP) industries. We are your independent choice whether you're wanting to see if the "grass is greener" or looking for a new role in Property Management.
To compliment our clients successful Property Management business, we are now looking for an Experienced Property Manager. Your role will be to
• Manage the full 360° property management functions
• Manage existing & new relationships with landlords & tenants
• Manage rent arrears, renewals & rent reviews
• Prepare rental appraisals
• Resolve any maintenance issues
• Manage relationships with the Real Estate sales team
In order to be considered for this role, you must have
• Previous Property Manager experience
• Excellent relationship management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• A Full NZ Drivers Licence
This is a critical role in a well trusted and successful Property Management company. If you are a currently looking (or can be tempted) for a new opportunity, then please apply on-line below to be considered.
This role is being managed exclusively by REAP Recruitment. All applications will remain confidential to REAP Recruitment and will only be forwarded on to anyone else with your consent.