We are currently looking for a Sales Manager for Lugton's, one of Hamilton's leading Real Estate Companies. Excellent Opportunity for an experienced
Summary about this job
Company: REAP Recruitment
Work type: Full Time
Salary: Lugton's Hamilton East
Detail information about job Sales Manager. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Consult, Train, Mentor & Coach Real Estate Salespeople
- Overall Responsibility of the Sales Team
- Excellent Salary + Incentive Package
Lugton’s recognise that their ongoing success is directly linked to continually improving their client focus and are looking for a Sales Manager for their newly built East Hamilton Office to drive the growth of this already successful team.
Reporting to Managing Director, you will be managing a team of Real Estate Salespeople with your main focus being the performance development of the team. You will have the overall responsibility of the Real Estate Sales Team and Management and will be required to
- Consult, train, mentor and coach Real Estate Salespeople in all areas of the Sales cycle
- Assess and analyse individual salespeople performance
- Execute office sales training programmes
- Provide recommendations on individual and team training plans and programs
- Keep updated on new training methods and techniques.
- Manage all office and company meetings
- Minimum of 3 years of Real Estate sales experience
- Sales Management experience preferred
- Strong experience in sales training, coaching and team development
- Presentation/coaching skills
- Strong leadership, creativity and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and time management skills
Alternatively, if you are interested in this opportunity, please apply on-line below and we can discuss it in more details. Our service is strictly confidential, and your details will not be passed on to anyone without your prior consent. I look forward to hearing from you soon.