We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join our team! This role is excellent for someone with experience in a similar role.
Summary about this job
Body Corporate & Facilities Management
Company: Ventia Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Facilities Coordinator. Terms and conditions vacancy
Visionstream provides telecommunications and ICT services across Australia and New Zealand, focused on design, construction, operations and maintenance for carriers, government, channel partners and enterprise industry segments.
Visionstream is a trusted partner to leading telecommunication and ICT network providers, and industries who rely on mission-critical infrastructure.
About the Role
Reporting to the NZ Finance Manager, as the Facilities Coordinator you will oversee our Auckland office and all building-related activities nationwide. This role is versatile and you will be required to coordinate and ensure all responsibilities are met. This includes:
- Ensuring our business's accommodation is safe and well-functioning for all employees
- Managing external contractors and suppliers
- Optimising the use of space and equipment
- Reducing operating costs while ensuring compliance with H&S policies
- Manage inspection of buildings and renovations, security and after hours monitoring
- Coordinate service contracts, insurances, analysis and forecasting
- All facilities-related activities as required
- Experience in facilities management, business administration or in a similar role
- Excellent coordination, planning, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to manage and build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Participation in and the promotion of a continuous improvement culture while upholding Visionstream values
If you want to work for an organisation that delivers innovative, safety-focused and performance driven solutions that can provide genuine opportunities for growth and development of your career, then apply today.
For more information on Visionstream - www.visionstream.co.nz
For specific questions regarding this opportunity please contact Catherine Bartlett Catherine.email@example.com– please note emailed applications will not be considered as we only accept applications through our online system.
N.B. We respectfully request no agency approaches.