Diploma of Salon Management Educator
Join Australia's leading beauty academy as an Educator in our purpose built campus.
Summary about this job
Company: The French Beauty Academy
Location: Gold Coast
Work type: Part Time
Detail information about job Diploma of Salon Management Educator. Terms and conditions vacancy
At The French Beauty Academy, our educational philosophy embraces a holistic approach to grooming our students as exemplary practitioners and caring professionals who embody the attributes of grace, compassion and service. This represents an exciting and rewarding challenge for teachers who are motivated by the opportunity of nurturing and mentoring students, helping them to believe in their own worth and setting them on the path to a meaningful career.
Our staff enjoy the benefits of flexible hours, an organised curriculum, a warm, fun and dynamic working environment and the satisfaction of knowing that they are making a significant and lasting impact on the lives of others.
Due to The Academy's recent expansion and continuing growth, applications are invited from experienced and suitably qualified professionals.
Required attributes for this position are:
- TAE40110 or TAE40116 Certificate IV in Teaching and Assessment
- SHB50216 - Diploma of Salon Management or equivalent
- Experience as a professional trainer
- Experience as a manager or leader in beauty and hairdressing salons, or associated environments
- Confidence in the classroom
- Nurturing approach to student care
- Dedication to excellence
Desired attributes for this position are:
- Experience with online learning management systems preferred but not essential
If you enjoy a friendly, collegial working environment, an organised curriculum and the satisfaction of knowing that you are making a significant and lasting impact on the lives of others, we welcome your application.
A sneak peak at The French's culture below.