Childcare | Casual | Certificate III and Diploma | Chatswood
Are you an Early Childhood Educator who is passionate about what you do? Looking for flexibility of hours and great pay? Apply now!
Summary about this job
Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Company: Expect A Star
Work type: Casual/Vacation
Salary: Get paid weekly!
Detail information about job Childcare | Casual | Certificate III and Diploma | Chatswood. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Interview today and start working tomorrow!
- Gain exposure to a variety of centres
- Free ongoing training and professional support
Expect A Star is a specialist recruitment agency in the Early childhood education sector. We are an agency that can provide you with access to a network of Childcare centres throughout Sydney, with a preference to your local area. Working casually is an excellent opportunity to exercise your skills as an educator, and provides you an opportunity to explore and develop your own philosophy. Casual work also provides you the opportunity to work when and where you choose.
Why should you join Expect A Star:
- Highly reputable agency; have been in the industry since 2004
- We recruit solely for the Early Childhood industry
- We provide above award wages; paid weekly
- Flexible working hours available so you can maintain a balance between leisure and work commitments
- Free Training and Development opportunities offered throughout the year
- Career development assistance provided, along with opportunities to move towards full time employment
- We are Ex-Educators, now friendly consultants that can support you in every step of the process
- Certificate III or Diploma in Children's services (Or studying towards)
- NSW Working with Childrens Check (for paid employment)
- Minimum workplacement or relevant experience
- Available minimum 2-3 days and on short notice
- Willingness to travel up to 30-45 minutes (should work not be available in your area)
Casual work responsibilities:
- Must be a team player, as well as flexible and adaptable
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Takes initiative and is highly pro-active
- Have a good understanding of how to develop, plan and implement the EYLF
- Good understanding of current Early Education regulations, policies and procedures
- To maintain a positive attitude at all times
How to apply:
If the above sounds like you please click Apply now and send us your resume and cover letter. Please feel free to call us on 1300 669 653 to speak to one of our friendly consultants for more information.
Refer your friends to us today and we will provide you with a $300 visa gift card for every permanent placement or a $50 visa gift card for every casual placement as a thank you! **conditions apply**
We look forward to hearing from you soon!