Educators/Teachers - Mackay
We are currently looking for Diploma or Bachelor qualified educators who understand the EYLF and have a passion and motivation for early childhood.
Summary about this job
Company: Snugglepot Kindyland
Location: Mackay & Coalfields
Work type: Part Time
Detail information about job Educators/Teachers - Mackay. Terms and conditions vacancy
Snugglepot Kindyland is a quality provider of early childhood education and care, and have been enriching the lives of children, families and the wider community since 1992. Our child care centre has a range of services that are based on a high quality methodology, play-based learning philosophy, effective pedagogical practices and continuous reflective practices. We offer diverse career opportunities within the organisation for every Educator/Teacher through consistent professional development designed to progress your skills to meet the demands of the NQS.
We are currently looking for qualified, dedicated and passionate Educators to fill vacancies within our diverse team and to support our requirements for future growth as we expand.
To be successful in obtaining an interview for this role please address the selection criteria attached below with the job description.
The successful applicant must:
- Hold or working towards a Diploma qualification in Children Services or a Bachelor of Early Childhood or equivalent.
- Be dedicated, passionate and a team player
- Have good communication skills
- Have the ability to follow policies and procedures
- Be willing to continue to learn and grow with the children
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Ensure curriculum is based on Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Have a good understanding of the National Quality Framework (NQF) and National Quality Standard (NQS)
- Hold a Diploma qualification in Children Services or a Bachelor of Early Childhood
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience
- Flexibility of work hours between 6.30AM - 6.30PM
- Hold a First Aid Certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Management or willing to obtain prior to starting
- Hold a current paid Blue Card or willing to obtain prior to starting